Estate Agents In West Bromwich
Residential sales Estate Agents West Bromwich with quick turn around from instructing us, advertising your property for sale and receiving your first offer. Placing your property for sale with us means you get the traditional services of an Estate Agency with the low commission of online Estate Agents. We have a good online presence, advertise on many property portals and are confident that we can attract the right buyers for your property. Estate Agents in West Bromwich, Birmingham, Walsall and West Midlands. West Midlands Lettings have a range of properties for sale Tel 0121 525 5930.
- Sell your property through West Midlands Lettings Ltd for just £750 no VAT.
- Benefit from our no sale no fee offer
- Benefit from our purchaser waiting list
- Advertise on the major property portals like Zoopla, Primelocation, OnTheMarket, etc
- Benefit from our office location High Street, West Bromwich
- Flexible viewing times (evenings, weekends, early mornings)
- No sole agency contracts
- Pay on completion
Estate Agents West Bromwich Free Property Valuation
We believe in providing a personal yet professional service and that’s exactly what we do. Below are some of benefits of appointing us as your preferred Estate Agent:
- Accurate property valuation
- Fixed price sales fee. No commission
- No sale, no fee
- Free market appraisal
- Schedule and conduct property viewings
- Arrange Energy Performance Certificate
- Advertise property for sale via various mediums
- Provide a For Sale board if required
- Provide feedback from viewers
- Provide updates regarding interests from advertising
- Negotiate with potential buyers
- Provide you and solicitor with contact details to your property sales negotiator
- Provide contractors to compare quotes for repairs
- Provide mortgage broker information to potential buyers
- Provide details on buildings and contents insurance providers
- Allow the flexibility to market your property with other Estate Agencies
West Midands Lettings, where you are first priority. Why add your property to the next estate agent’s long list of properties for sale? If you want to find purchasers, get your property SOLD quicker and require an estate agent to treat your property with the high importance you would, then get your free property sales valuation and list with us now.
Contact us at 0121 525 5930 or complete the form to the right to enquire about or request our services. Estate Agents West Bromwich, Estate Agents Birmingham, Walsall and throughout the West Midlands.
Interested in selling at auction? We can help you with that. Set your reserve price, if it’s not met it doesn’t sell.
Residential Sales Estate Agents
Estate Agents West Bromwich Service Areas: Estate agents in West Bromwich, Walsall, Birmingham, Smethwick, Oldbury, Tipton, Dudley, West Midlands areas. Properties for sale 01215255930. Fixed price sales fee. No commission.
Tips on selling your property – Estate Agents West Bromwich
- You will need to provide the buyer with an EPC, Energy Performance Certificate, which gives information on the energy usage and carbon dioxide emission of the property and how to reduce them. More about EPC.
- Improving your kitchen, a loft conversion or making your home more energy efficient can increase the property value.
- De clutter and de personalise the property. Potential buyers want to imagine what it would be like living in your property. Give them the space to do it. Remove the photos, ornaments, large pieces of furniture that take up all the space, remove extra utensils from kitchen work surface, put away extra coats in the hallway, etc.
- If there is a problem with the property, fix it or be honest about the negatives from the outset. The last thing you want is your buyer pulling out because the survey has revealed something unpleasant.
- Carry out minor maintenance and get a professional if you can afford it. Fix dripping taps, repair rising damp, cut and clear the garden. A little paint goes a long way. A freshly painted front door, railings, front of property could help to cling the deal. First impressions count. If you carry out necessary repairs, then there is less for potential buyers to moan about.
- Can’t afford to re decorate? Clean the house at least potential buyers will be able to see your property’s potential. Know the strengths of your property – near transport links, good school, etc.
- Make sure you decide what fixtures and fittings is or isn’t included in the sale price of the property.
- Help your house to sell itself. A 4 bedroom house shouldn’t look like 3 bedrooms and 1 storage room. You can turn the box room into a study or home office instead. This would be more acceptable to a professional couple, young professional. Decide who is your target market and try to tailor your space to that main group without alienating other groups.
- Prepare for your viewings. Make sure the outside of your property is clean and well presented. Tidy the front garden, clean the windows, air the house out, turn the lights on, turn the heating on if it’s cold and don’t cook strong smelling foods if you are having viewings on the day.
- Make sure your personal details and valuables are hidden away before any viewings. If you insist on conducting viewings yourself, make sure the buyer enters the rooms before you to give them a good view of the room. You leading the way prevents the buyer from getting a good impression of the room. Leave a comfortable distance between you and the buyer so that they are at ease to give the property a full inspection so they only have 1 thing one their mind once they leave – will they or won’t they make an offer.
Best time to sell your property? Spring and Autumn.